Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the best place to send in general questions and comments about www.jaucoandassociates.com?
Please send any comments or feedback to http://jaucoandassociates.com/about/feedback/
2) I registered an account/reset my password but haven’t gotten an e-mail with the new password yet. What should I do?
First, be sure to add info @ jaucoandassociates . com to your address book/whitelist/list of approved senders in your e-mail account to ensure that our system messages will get through.
Second, you can contact us at http://jaucoandassociates.com/about/contact-us/ and we’ll manually reset your password.
3) The website won’t accept my www.jaucoandassociates.com username or password. What should I do?
Click on “Lost Your Password” at http://jaucoandassociates.com/wp-login.php
4) I get an “Access Denied” message every time I try to log on to www.jaucoandassociates.com. How can I fix this?
This error is most likely caused by your firewall settings. If your firewall/anti-spam/anti-virus software is set at its most stringent level, and set not to accept any cookies from sites, you will get an “Access Denied” message when attempting to log in to www.jaucoandassociates.com. If you re-adjust your settings to accept cookies, you should be able to log in.
1) I’ve submitted an article to jaucoandassociates.com but didn’t get a confirmation. Has it been approved? Where can I find it?
Articles usually take 1-3 days to be approved or rejected, and the system does not send out a confirmation.
You can see if your article has been published by using the following methods:
-all recently-published articles can be found at “RECENT POSTS” tab at www.jaucoandassociates.com
-do a search for your article title in the search box on our homepage
-the best way to find an article is to go to the ‘articles’ link beneath the relevant topic category on the page www.jaucoandassociates.com